N1Digital Oy Oy
Business ID: 3100505-8
Address: Vanerikatu 2A 22, 53900 Lappeenranta
Contact person: Janne Nyrhi
E-mail: [email protected]
2. Name of the register
N1Digital customer register
3. The grounds for the processing of personal data and the keeping of records
The controller uses the personal data of clients or contact persons by personal data law as follows:
- developing and managing customer relationships
- supply and delivery of products
- sales and marketing of controller products
- developing the activities of the controller
- Payment, control, and collection of payments
The processing of personal data is based on the applicable personal data legislation as follows:
- The contractual relationship between the company and the registrant, among others. When the data subject has entered into an agreement with the company
- With the consent of the data subject, once the data subject has consented to electronic direct marketing
- The registrar’s legitimate interest in the relationship between the company and the data subject, including when the registrar uses the data of a registered person to market or advertise its products, or processes the data within the company.
- The registrar’s statutory obligation when the registrar retains Customer’s personal information to comply with accounting or other mandatory laws
The data will only be kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes defined above. You also can influence the retention period of your data, as described below.
4. Contents of the register
Customers and customers who have granted marketing or communication permission will collect and store the customer information necessary for collecting the above personal data, which shall be at its most extensive:
- personal identification number
- customer number
- contact information for contact
- age and birthday
- billing address information
- due date
- billing method
- any other information obtained with the consent of the customer and potential customer that is necessary to complete the service or product requested by him or her
- Customer marketing authorization and prohibition
- customer feedback and other communications
- statutory permit and ban information for distance and direct marketing
- Actions taken on the service, such as site visits, purchases, or product searches
- The time, duration and recurrence of your visit to the site
- browser type and device operating system
- The type of device, such as a computer or mobile device
- IP address
- A unique identifier, such as a cookie or other similar identifier
- Interaction with communications, for example, whether the customer has opened the email sent to him
5. Other information received from the customer
Information on observed and inferred site usage
- Other information collected with the user’s consent
- Google Analytics can be used to infer, for example, a customer’s potential interests or to target a specific target audience based on perceived use of the service and/or information provided by the customer.
Regular sources of information
- Customer information can be obtained from customers eg. invitations to tender, orders, contracts, contacts, and other contacts, electronically or by telephone. Potential customer information can be obtained from e.g. competitions, sweepstakes, and telesales. This information only records the data of customers who have given marketing or contact permission.
- All customer contacts (electronic, written, and telephone) can be stored at the company. Records are used for transaction and contract verification, complaint handling and customer service development.
- Information is also collected using cookies and similar means, which is further described in the “Privacy and Cookies” clause.
We use the so-called cookie function. A cookie is a small text file sent to and stored on a user’s computer that enables the webmaster to identify the visitors who frequently visit the site, to facilitate visitor login to the site, and to enable composite information about the visitors. This feedback enables us to continually improve the content of our pages. Cookies do not harm users’ computers or files. We use them to provide our customers with information and services tailored to each individual’s needs.
If a Visiting User of our site does not want us to receive the above information through cookies, most browser programs allow you to disable the cookie feature. This is usually done through the browser settings.
Cookies may be used to collect information about how and when the services are used: for example, when and what user of our web site has viewed, what page the user has visited, what content the user has viewed, what links have been clicked, what browser is used resolution, operating system, and version of the device.
Cookies cannot be used to personally identify a user and, for example, the user’s name, home address, or e-mail address may not be known unless the user has provided it separately. If a user is logged into our service, such as our online store, we may combine the user’s information with personally identifiable information that he or she provides.
However, please note that cookies may be necessary for the proper functioning of some of the sites we maintain and the services we provide.
7. Description of processing operations
We pass on personal information to our transport, banking and IT partners. Your personal information will be received by:
- our company and its employees
- The payment agent who receives the payment from you
- A shipping company that carries the goods to you
- an accounting firm that records the order in our books
- an auditor who audits our accounts
- An IT company that maintains our website
8. Regular disclosures and transfers of data outside the EU
The registrar’s customer register does not routinely disclose information outside the EU. However, the information may be disclosed to a third party for the performance of the contract, such as delivery of the product to the address provided by the customer. By current legislation, information may be disclosed to the authorities.
9. Registry Protection Principles
Customer registry information is collected into databases that are protected by firewalls and passwords. Only persons employed by the registrar have access to information. Manual material is stored in locked premises used by the company.
10. Rights of the data subject
Following personal data law, you are entitled to:
- verify information about him / her and request correction or addition of obsolete or incomplete information or removal of obsolete information by sending a written and signed request to the company personally visiting the premises of the company or modifying, completing or deleting the information itself on the Website
- Prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing or distance selling by contacting customer service in writing or by telephone or by clicking on the link at the end of the electronic marketing message
- disable or clear cookies in the browser settings, or reset the application identifier in the mobile device settings as described in the “Privacy and cookies”
- lodge a complaint with the authority if he / she considers that his / her data has been processed in violation of this privacy statement and applicable personal data law.
Contact information for exercising rights:
Contact person: Janne Nyrhi
E-mail: [email protected]